ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Plums Progress.. Clio 182 Turbo!

Glad your back and sorted! Can't wait to get mine back as well. Andy is a good bloke, we've all been through difficult times so a little understanding goes a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RB Clio 182
Awesome mate glad you got everything sorted!

Thanks RDH :)

Nice description haha bet its a laugh to drive!

Cheers James, yea its so much fun to drive, its nice having power below 5k rpm.

Lol it makes way more torque than a standard 182 @ 3500rpm!

Yea the torque makes so much difference over the standard car especially under that magical 5k rpm mark.

Thank God is finally sorted, this reads like a series of watchdog! Can't wait to see it.

Haha thanks bud, im just glad its all finally sorted and I can enjoy it, it finally feels worth it :)

Great news mate, finally happy with it?

Very happy mate, its too tempting to give it a quick blip when im out so I tend to try and stay at home lol.

Glad your back and sorted! Can't wait to get mine back as well. Andy is a good bloke, we've all been through difficult times so a little understanding goes a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate cheers, its nice to have it back and running great.

What you having done to yours mate?

RB Clio 182
Great news Tom.

You've had some s**t with it but it's all sorted now and you have a nice, fast Clio now buddy.

The perseverance has paid off :up::smile:

Thanks mark mate, yea im very happy now and im glad to see you have come back, im looking forward to your progress thread and a few more bendy steering wheel type videos ;)

Cheers again mate :)

RB Clio 182
Quick update nothing much.

My O rings were knackered on my map sensor so i ordered and fitted a new map sensor.

My f/n/s arch liner somehow flew off so i ordered and fitted a new arch liner.

I was checking the car over this afternoon and noticed that i had a cracked n/s/f fog light so i have just ordered a new fog light.

The car is still running brilliantly and i am loving it atm, theres a little patch on the front bonnet and a little patch on the rear bumper that i need to sort, and i need my wheels powdercoating(or new wheels, standard 182 ones or turinis if anyone wants to swap?) because the spray job i had done previously has a few chip marks, and i need a new horn because water has got in it with having no arch liner.

When i get these done i may consider selling it, im 50/50.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Quick update nothing much.

My O rings were knackered on my map sensor so i ordered and fitted a new map sensor.

My f/n/s arch liner somehow flew off so i ordered and fitted a new arch liner.

I was checking the car over this afternoon and noticed that i had a cracked n/s/f fog light so i have just ordered a new fog light.

The car is still running brilliantly and i am loving it atm, theres a little patch on the front bonnet and a little patch on the rear bumper that i need to sort, and i need my wheels powdercoating(or new wheels, standard 182 ones or turinis if anyone wants to swap?) because the spray job i had done previously has a few chip marks, and i need a new horn because water has got in it with having no arch liner.

When i get these done i may consider selling it, im 50/50.

I've got 3k here with your name on it.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Think I've mentioned before but I've got some 182 wheels in my garage you can buy off me as they're just sat around doing nothing. Will need a refurb though as they're flaking.

RB Clio 182
Think I've mentioned before but I've got some 182 wheels in my garage you can buy off me as they're just sat around doing nothing. Will need a refurb though as they're flaking.

Cant remember if you have mentioned this mate, do they have tyres and centre caps?

How much you wanting? :)

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Cant remember if you have mentioned this mate, do they have tyres and centre caps?

How much you wanting? :smile:

Tbf it may have been someone else I mentioned it to, I've had them that long!

All have centre caps and have tyres with loads of tread left but 2 tyres are 195/45/16 and 2 are 205/45/16 I think. Would only want about £80 for them but if you're interested let me know and I'll get some photos for you.

RB Clio 182
Tbf it may have been someone else I mentioned it to, I've had them that long!

All have centre caps and have tyres with loads of tread left but 2 tyres are 195/45/16 and 2 are 205/45/16 I think. Would only want about £80 for them but if you're interested let me know and I'll get some photos for you.

Cheers bud ill let you know, it doesn't bother me about tyres tbh as I would be putting mine on.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Cheers bud ill let you know, it doesn't bother me about tyres tbh as I would be putting mine on.

No worries dude. I've been meaning to clean them up and bang them on eBay but I've just not had the time to do it as yet.

Glad to hear the car's still running well, definitely need to get a meet sorted so I can see it!

RB Clio 182
New fog light fitted today as my old one somehow had about 37 cracks in it.

Things to sort..

New breather plate needed, this got posted to me today.
Wheels powdercoated/new wheels.
A 10p sized mark on the rear bumper, this should be free as i only had it painted a few months a go and it has developed a crack in the paint.
A 5p sized paint bubble in the bottom far side corner of the bonnet, this isnt rust, water has somehow got underneath the paint when i had the bonnet painted a few years a go.

Then the car will be perfect, but i will be upgrading/maintaining parts as i go, keeping the exterior oem.