ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

muvers day racin

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

was on nits las nit, 3hrs kip then thought id av a quiet drive to mums drop er sum flowas as u do..not a chance. jus getn on the A30 to bstoke when i get a vectra gsi in me rearview...its on, we boot it down the dual road, in n out of muvers day traffic doin 110, im edgin it cos i kno da road, then it chops down to one lane n as iv come round the slow bend sum fecker decides to cross the carriage way in his fiesta, i was jus easin off but still way to fast, touch da breaks n begin to wrestle the steerin wheel left or right? right jus made it, nearly soiled me CKs phew! i turns off n about a minute l8r iv got one o them turbo volvos loomn large in me mirror..round two! we raced thru the industrial estate wasted im on the corners but couldnt shake im, up to a roundabout and i slowed not wantin to risk the pocket rocket into the oncoming cars n hes booted it in the outside lane past me, i caught up as we hit the 339 and its on again, weavin in n out of traffic we get to a big rbout n theres 3 lanes n loads of cars..he goes inside n i thought rit u fecker n i goes outside then there they were... the rozzers hiding behind the central reservation, breaks r smokin as i duck in behind a lorry, he he, hes not so lucky, n as they pull him i cruise past with a big cheshire grin, he he. i rekn the respective cliosport n k-tek badges on the back r like red rags to a bull...bring it on!

Quote: Originally posted by haitch on 30 March 2003

i rekn the respective cliosport n k-tek badges on the back r like red rags to a bull...bring it on!
Really, I think Ill get a KTR sticker for the back window next time I order something from them, hopefully will make a few more people eager for a race!

Thats why my insurance is so high, because of dicks like you, nearly t-bone someone then 10 minutes later racing again, you dont need a k-tek sticker on the back of your car, prat would be more fitting

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

ooh! touchy, never had a bit of fun racin then? got a jesus saves sticker in ur window? i didnt buy a 172 to drive like miss daisy, t**ser.

i didnt buy a 172 to drive like miss daisy, t**ser.

I dont see your name down for the Cliosport tackday, Im off to Beford this week for some more 3 wheel action, save some money and get one booked up, your wasting your cars and your own ability by just driving it on the road

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah I agree mate you may not have bought a Car like to drive slow. But that is just driving like a f**king wreckless tw*t.

Not about driving fast. You were weaving in and out of traffic, and nearly hitting people. There is a time and a place for racing and that is just reckless mate.

Go on a track day. Wouldnt have been so funny if you had hit someone and either you or that person was lieing in morgue. Shame you didnt get stopped either!!

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

sum people really do carry the weight of the world on their shoulders, aah bless.

Clio v6

I only recognised the word cliosport from your post, as the rest looks like my wee girls text messenging language. I am too old:(

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

People on here do occasionally go OTT, but just becareful mate, when racing make sure you are completely aware as much as possible of other hazards mostly other cars.

Using advanced driving techniques such as spotting up 1/8 to 1/4 mile ahead to see what is going on helps to spot the worst case scenario. Knowing this you will be able to avoid incidents that to some people are unavoidable.

Racing can be fun but is also extremely dangerous,and i dont recommend pushing your car to the limit unless you know its limits already. You can normally find this out by using dis-used roads or track days (i normally use the cheaper one as Benr knows well!)

Once you know your car well enough, its alot safer driving fast.

i respect haitchs right to race and know what a buzz you get when your racing (even in a 1.4!) but i know only shall we say engage in racing when its only myself if the car, wouldnt dare do it when the girlfriend is in car as well might sound sad but i would never forgive myself if i crashed and she was hurt and same goes for my bit on the side ;) .......so after dropping her off tonight went around and gave my clio a good run...she performed fantasticly! so stopped at garage on way home and gave her a drink of her favourite petrol and a can of coke for me!

mk2 172

give the guy a break, most of us hardcore racers get a bit excited at times and do things silly, just the way it is

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 30 March 2003

i would never forgive myself if i crashed and she was hurt and same goes for my bit on the side
So long as its only you driving on your own that either gets hurt or even killed, its ok then ? But you would forgive yourself if you crashed into a car and murdered the children that may have been in it?

I suppose if you were killed, and some children in another car are killed it is better than driving badly with your lady friends on board. ?

okay, dash point taken, maybe i should exlplain when i say that i only let rip with car on the bypass etc and its usually when there is not one single car around and trust me when i say i know how it feels like to have a driver kill someone as my ex and her brother were killed 5 years ago when their car was hit by a racer

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 30 March 2003

I only recognised the word cliosport from your post, as the rest looks like my wee girls text messenging language. I am too old :(
Too old?? I dont think so Dash as you seem to have the best car here!!

Clio v6

A clear bypass ripper like me. Good to hear it.

I dread to think just how many millions of flys I splatter though.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 30 March 2003

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 30 March 2003

I only recognised the word cliosport from your post, as the rest looks like my wee girls text messenging language. I am too old :(
Too old?? I dont think so Dash as you seem to have the best car here!!
I guess so GR your only as old as the man you feel ;)

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

bunch of do gooding spotters, ppl put racing posts on here all the time n they dont usually incite such a rabid frothing at the mouth response, id heard it could be bitchy on here, meow! oooh and the four letter abuse, like u never raced at the lights, or raced to beat somebody when the dual carriageway goes into one, put ur foot down onto a roundabout to get out b4 somebody could come round...or done 90mph on the motorway, ur all sooo purrfect. Listen to urselves! Get down off ur soapboxes and take a look in the mirror...sanctimonious hypocrites.