ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MX5 Number 2.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
As it happens my Step dad regularly travels to HK and China.. so any hand luggage size parts ;)

Oh and Joey.. can get proper pics tomorrow

2012-08-17_20_38_08.jpg

2012-08-17_20_37_14.jpg

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
What do you think they are worth and i'll tell you if I got ripped off :eek:

Tbh I couldn't even tell you if they have any scratches i've really not looked at them yet other than seen they need wide to pull them off imo! (but they looked very tidy will check properly tomorrow)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
No I got them from Nutz, bought them on a friday with the intention of putting them on for Combe on Saturday just gone.. (give me half a chance against the clios!)

I should of taken a pic of the rear one I tried for size.. safe to say ET0 with 215's... wiiiiideee

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
well I paid 240 collected.. no idea if I got ripped off, just checked them this morning and not a scratch on them.. also they are actually ET7.. tyres still have a few trackdays in them as well if you wanted to sell them on..

Listerine & Poledo
Painted tyres are ALWAYS allowed!

As soon as I've got matching tyres all round, guess what I'll be doing... well, maybe

I've bought a Torsen too, amongst other things...
Really want to have them still, just going to try and get them bought for my birthday/christmas i.e. get them now and leave them at my parents until Nov.

Are the tyres semi-slicks or what? You mentioned they're good for a few track days, that's all!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Yeah they are Trackday tyres not road legal really now.. they are 2x AD032 and 2x Kumho v700

Bet you paid more for your Torsen ;) Fleabay steal mine cant wait to go pick it up to make sure they dont realise what a bargain it is!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Pics of Joey holding the coilovers in a bubble bath balancing Ambrosia on his head.

Chris, post up the picture of Seb with the angle grinder. That'll be enough proof surely.

Oh, and its not hella low before you all get excited. Need to find some proper C spanners, or maybe get shorter springs.
Handles amazingly though, despite the fact we've only done the rears so far... LOL.

Last edited: