ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MX5 Number 2.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I need RWD. Got the LSD in yet Joe? Skids pretty well for a 1.6!

I need RWD. Got the LSD in yet Joe? Skids pretty well for a 1.6!

Nope, still open diff until I switch shells... :D

All that's missing from those vids is the Golden Arches.

Not chav because rwd.

Pair of Nike Shox and Adidas poppers from being 100% council estate.

Lol

How is there any tread still left on those Falkens?!

On the inside of the tyres they're on the markers... So not much. Half of the passenger side rear is stuck to the bumper!

Sounds like a leaf blower in those vids.

It's not got an exhaust so its never going to sound particularly great; it's just very, very loud.

Todays progress on RACK.

Old engine is out.

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0089-1.jpg

Finish/numberplate panel sprayed Mazda classic red. I'll fit that in the morning, then wet sand & polish it in about a week when the lacquer has hardened a bit more.

IMAG0090-1.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome progress mate. When are you next at Seb's?

Also, how awesome does RACK look here?! RIP. :dapprove:

7537445842_33263dc10e.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FLOL, I cannot believe that's Seb's shell, surely Joe may aswell have just bought the whole car, no engine, and just fitted the engine? Instead he took like 9,000,000 parts off of it one by one, then just bought the shell anyway.

It would have made sense, but I didn't have anything like the money he would have wanted to buy it outright. :(
Probably be there again at the weekend Chris, stripping the interior or something...

RACK is in awesome condition; no rust and yeah all one colour. It's already got an LSD fitted and loads of upgraded parts on the front end, so it'll be like driving a new car once I get it on the road!
Just need to finish undersealing it, spray the engine bay and interior, and then get on with destroying my current one.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ha! I'll pop over sometime this weekend then mate. You coming out on Friday?

My springs are delayed until next week now so still rolling comedy poke with no lows. :eek:

Aye will do on the night. I've got Sebs space saver in my boot btw... So I've got a pair now.

Hi :cool:

Also, let me know when you're fitting the springs. I'll bring my camera, because we all know it's going to be unspeakable levels of awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: