ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MX5sport.net?

Homo spec mazda
I can't do it Chris, it got too much for me in the end, thing i nearly ripped my sump off a week or two ago, now nay danger.

For now AK im gonna just try and get some money behind me, then Gold badges, chrome wheels, beaded seat covers and a k7 han number plate.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Thats Pauls, then Phils old car. Phil beat me to it by hours 2 1/2 yrs ago.
I heard the car spent 3 days on the rollers & live mapping to perfect it.
Your right what you paid would not pay the bill for the engine.

Phils joining me in the mk3 revolution ;)

SAM_0090.jpg

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Can't wait to see this seb hope your up for a trip around Wales soon!

(s)Low Dynamique
This came up on my facebook before, think Tash with the EF Civic liked it or something! Look awesome anyways :)

Listerine & Poledo
Love the wheels, and engine build sounds like something I'd day-dream spec from Flyin Miata.

EDIT: In fact, those wheels just made the short list, along with OZ F1's and Enkeis

spec is

Suspension
Fereral 595 RSR - tyres fitted earlier this year
HKS Coilover Suspension
Kosei Alloy Wheels – very light
Adjustable rose jointed ARB links
Thicker 1.8 ARB’s
Poly Bushed
4 pot Willwood brake callipers up front
Big brake kit to rear – standard calipers spaced out with larger discs (inc bias valve)
Goodrich hoses
1.8 Diff
P5 Frame rails
Front and rear strut braces
Mr Fast lower front subframe brace

After your "skill" in the last one I don't think so lol
I was awesome! I meant with you driving anyway you tit. I was gonna come out the other night but nobody text back, and when they did it was to say they were all leaving! Have you changed your number?

I like this. It's very silly. It has an awful lot of power for a rwd shoebox. I really like this. Bet it goes like the clappers. BRB off to PH's. I like this a lot.

Adz

Work van
wow! this is a right gem :eek: would you go down this route or keeping it simple and just enjoying it?

miata_white_11.jpg

Homo spec mazda
Looks amazing Seb, saw a pic of it on Chris's FB and just thought you'd had it resprayed :eek:

What have you done with the red one?

wow! this is a right gem :eek: would you go down this route or keeping it simple and just enjoying it?

miata_white_11.jpg
Red ones chilling on the driveway looking pretty sorry for itself. Not a chance I dont think, Im saying no for now but I cant resist silly stuff.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Are you breaking the red one Seb? Or just returning to standard and selling?

<3

Loved it when Phil had it, love it now. I need to come back over and have a proper go, not be this month though, someone made me spend lots of money on stuff for my car. :(

Homo spec mazda
Bargain that was titch!!
It's going back to rodders after bank holiday for a health check and more power

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
It's going back to rodders after bank holiday for a health check and more power

I would leave the power alone for now & learn to use what it has.
I was designed to run all day long & be safe.
Even after nearly 3 yrs Phil was still finding the limits. He goes racing & can drive.
If you have found the limits after a week this will not end well.
Anyone can drive fast in a straight line the skill is in the corners ;)

Homo spec mazda
I would leave the power alone for now & learn to use what it has.
I was designed to run all day long & be safe.
Even after nearly 3 yrs Phil was still finding the limits. He goes racing & can drive.
If you have found the limits after a week this will not end well.
Anyone can drive fast in a straight line the skill is in the corners ;)

Again... As per Nutz.... Yawn!

Homo spec mazda
Soooo a bit of an update. I don't know why but with every car I own a simple health check needs to be done.... with this one more so, basically the car produces quite a bit of blue smoke. Having never owned a forged, nor turbo'd car i thought it best to seek professional advice, so I took it to autotronix developments in rotherham who have done an amazing job with the car and its come back with a few things that need looking at. However they managed to notice that there was a "slight" blow from the exhaust. This actually ended up being the downpipe hanging off the turbo as 4 studs had sheered off inside it leaving just 2 nuts holding things together... This soon became zero.

In a 2 day period Clive managed to turn the car around and have it all sorted in time for Silverstone this weekend. A fantastic job done by Clive and the confirmation that the car/turbo are all healthy was such a massive weight off my shoulders :D

For anyone in the Rotherham area,I can't recommend Clive enough

Edit: oh and the lexus lights are gone.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
One thing that worries me a bit is the fact I was close to maxing 550cc injectors at 240bhp let alone 280bhp!

Homo spec mazda
That waitey good sir is a very good point i've never even considered, its going back in for mapping at some stage because at WOT or high revs its fantastic... as a road car its a bit of a pig at times. Will check whats left of them then.

Listerine & Poledo
Performance 5 (or FM if you wanna get overnight parts from.... well, the US) will fix you up for all the extra-fuelling needs you have.