ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 16v Prospeed Fitted :D

RS Meg 175
Well got my new exhaust on, which is the Combines Prospeed, im thoroughly please with it, looks so much nicer and gives the car a little better response, sound is spot on for me as well for that matter :)

Heres some pictures of it:

Edited2.jpg

Edited1.jpg

Tell me what you think :)

Matt.,

Cap

Pug 106 1.5 D Aztec powa!
*sigh* wish i would of done for an exhaust that was made to go into the bumper instead of below, looks so much nicer.
Car is looking good :)

H22A7 Accord Type R
Looks brilliant mate!! Any more pics of the car? it looks Tidy ! Whats the cost for a Pro Speed? Roughly?

320d
may only have 75hp but that is a fit car mate. wish i had the cash to me my car that nice, well i do but need to save it for uni :( will have plenty of cash wen i graduate though so will have show and go.

Clio Billabong 1.2
I like it mate.
I want to see more pictures of the car! Post some up.
Also any vids of the exhaust? Ive been looking at the Pro Speed but don't want to to over the top with sound.

RS Meg 175
Cheers for all the comments guys! glad you like it :)
Ill get some more pictures up soon got a few more bits i want to do :)

1.2 16v clio campus
How much is the car lowered by, i have a set of 182 alloys on mine and want to lower but im not sure about scraping in the arches etc