ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 1.2 as my ist car

2.0 Auris
Hello guys this is my 1st post on here i do enjoy looking through the clio sport site.I have a 1.2 51 reg for my 1st car very pleased with it for a 1.2 it goes quick its a silver pearlecent silver but has light blue and gold in it aswell washed and polished every week i will try and get a pic of her.i have 15 inch TSW freeze alloys v6 style spoiler and rare lexus lights.Any reply would be nice

welcome to the club mate, car sounds tidy! photos photos photos! you have to show off like the rest of us! lol

2.0 Auris
Thanks guys i will try to get pics of it ive used meguairs gold class polish and dose it shine my eyes were sore when i polished it and i do get alot of looks i think cos its so clean

2.0 Auris
rosss_clio.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
V6 style spoiler? lol whats V6 about that?

id get it lowered -60mm on the apex kit, standard backlights, colourcode it, civic ariel, clear side repeaters and silvervisions all round and it will look tidy

2.0 Auris
I have ring ultra Xenon lights.I dont know what the v6 is about it but thats what it said when i bought it 50 quid from ebay bargin i like it.id like to colour code it i might soon

2.0 Auris
thanks alex glad you like ive worked my fingers to the bones for at and iam proud to have it

2.0 Auris
Hi again i was just wondering if any of you knew why my wipers would squeek very badly on my clio?ive put two new sets so wipers on it no diffrence could it be the wiper linkage?

LY V6 with Recaros
Hello and welcome. Looks like a nice car, although I'm not a fan of the lexus lights or spoiler, but all that matters is that you like it, not what other people think :)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah looks nice bar spoiler, i can get over lights but a colour coded cup spoiler wud b nicer.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
or get some lights like mine in the pic but the black ones but they r like 180 quid for the black ones, they r mint...check JLO on here he has them

2.0 Auris
OK i can tell the spoiler and lights aint to popular but i like it its diffrent in real life i get alot of looks at it mabey thats the mirror shine i have on it

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
spoiler doesnt look too bad but lights totally ruin it! although a colourcoded dynamique or cup spoiler would look much much better, wouldnt look as cheap and stuck on

nice car fella.

I'm with most on the lights but what ever turns you on. You'll never please everyone esp on here.

Leon Cupra R 225
get rid of lexus lights back to standard, get silvervision bulbs on front and back ditch spoiler, get the cup spoiler instead, colour code it, get cup skirts, and lower it 60mm on coilovers

as usual, i aint read most of the replies so its probs been said before...

but, get it slammed, will make it look 10x better :D

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
looks ok...i would change the rear lights tho...not keen on lexus lights anymore think i must have grown out of them.lol