ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 1.4

FF RB 182
gave it a quick wash today, which was a silly idea because it was always going to rain :dapprove:........ anyways it came up alright but would love to get it detailed at some point. reckon it needs some spacers on the rear and wind the coilovers down some more for a better stance! anyways some pictures.. pretty rubbish quality

clio5.jpg

clio4.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio.jpg

clio2.jpg

C+C

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Very nicely done car that, although I'm not quite sure why the badges are in white? Doesn't seem to go with anything else? Apart from that I really like mate.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Nice looking car there mate. Front badge suits really well imo, not sure on the rears though.

FF RB 182
Originally Posted by bensambrook
Looks awesome dude, get the wheels sprayed white and :D :D

yeah i need a couple of the alloys refurbed so could be a possiblility! would look pretty sweet. i like the silver though too, rare to have 1.2 in silver

Looks nice mate, Like the wheels and the white touches, Dont think the badges need to match the wheels personally works for me.

For me a white new style renault badge without the sport would look mint.