ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 cup, just gave her a clean :D

172 Cup
Bought her 3 weeks ago, and have never loved driving a car so much!
I know you have all seen the 172 cup, but I fancied upping some pics!
Dealer wanted 4k, gave him 3.5k and a 106 :) 57k on the clock. A good deal by many accounts!

I'm proud of the rear window sticker even though I don't know half of you's!

I know my exhaust's a tad out of alignment ill back it onto some ramps over the weekend and give it a nudge!

P1921_12-07-09.jpg

P1922_12-07-09.jpg

P1924_12-07-09.jpg

P1926_12-07-09.jpg

P192101_12-07-09.jpg

cs ftw:boring:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Is that a DIY CS Sticker? Never seen one of those before, and what was the owner thinking when they put those Elf stickers on ?

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
I'd lose the elf stickers and get a different backbox but its your car so meh :)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
pricey for 3.5k is it low mileage. looks clean, stickers and exhaust need removing asap

"Navy" N17 TWO
Welcome to ClioSport mate - nice motor :)
I like the Elf stickers - different place than most people put them but still looks good

172 Cup
The backbox came with it, sounds rude, that stays! I have a vinyl plotter so i make whatever stickers come to mind!...if they r fail they come off and I just do another!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Sound is irrelevant if it looks pap! Stealthiness is the way forward IMO.

That or a nice flush single exit pipe

RS Clio 182
I have the same exhaust on my cup and the same problem! nice car one of the best that i have driven and owned

172 Cup
I could have splashed a big CLIO sticker up the side of the car, like half of the muppets around here. its not too subtle, but not exactly in your face, take another look! you like it! how can a cs sticker be so controversial?

Each to their own.

RS Clio 182
Mine sounds fine its just not been mounted correctly, its perfectly secure just been fitted on the piss