ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Cup track car

ITB'd 172 Cup
Bought this a couple of weeks ago from a member on here, so far only done one track day at cadwell and loved it.

Since then ive put a few graphics on to entertain myself. Got a new remapped ecu coming with raised rev limit and shift light, and am seriously playing with the idea of throttle bodies but dont really think it needs them round alot of the tracks.

Here it is-

Attachments

• 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 097.jpg
    097.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 127
  Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Lol your cold air intake seems to be falling out?

But other than that it looks awesome, can't wait to have a go in it!

182 FF
Yeah it was like that when I bought it, the previous owner had chopped the front bumper to fit it...what a melon. They could of just put it where the lower grill was. It works well it just fills up with wasps and crap from the road

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Yeah it was like that when I bought it, the previous owner had chopped the front bumper to fit it...what a melon. They could of just put it where the lower grill was. It works well it just fills up with wasps and crap from the road

Don't hit a puddle!