ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Cup

Clio 172 CUP
Hi.

Havent posted many pics b4 on here so thought a would post some, Just fitted my coolant hose kit 2day an gave it a quick wash nothing major tho:rasp:.
I'm no photographer either, so be kind!!!;)

Photo0016.jpg

Photo0021.jpg

Photo0023.jpg

Photo0024.jpg

Photo0025.jpg

Photo0026.jpg

Photo0027.jpg

Photo0028.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Daz

Clio 172 CUP
Haha, gettin them refurbed soon, dunno whether to keep them as is or go back standard??? What dya's think?
Needs new front splitter to!! Argh.

Clio 172 CUP
Am not copyin honestly!!:) havent really changed much extenally since i bought it in oct 2007, doin well really.
To get it back to top notch could do wid the front an back bumpers an bonnet sprayed up. Still looks good IMO. :)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
mint, how easy was it mate im picking my hoses up tuesday and am going to fit mine

Clio 172 CUP
Wasn't too bad to be honest thought it was gonna be a nightmare but the hardest bit bout it was the access, av got scratches/cuts right up ma forearms!:(
Was worth it tho, changed the coolant whilst i was at it, Thanks to all the guys that gave me advice on how to do it;)
Oh and thanks for the comments.

Clio 172 CUP
Thanks guys.
Just been for blast round the lakes, absolutely cracking day up ere 2day!!!
We dont get that many. lol