ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*my 172 wannabe completed*

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

so subtle its actually the same ?

sport badge and wheels? come on mate not really a wannabe is it!

B-road bully

cumon guys, i wanna b able to sell this car sooner or later, would you buy a car like that second hand? ^^

B-road bully

(adamf^^ )got some now, listen guys i wanted to sport up my car with out it standing out, lets face reality its a renault, at least i kno in two years i can look at it and still lik it, ill prob tint it n thats it. knock it all u want but i aint gunna "pimp" a £4000 pound car one stupid wing on the boot n it all becomes an obesssion:cry:

Remapped derv Golf

Sorry missed the lights.

Dont think they mean pimp it mate.

This forum generally doesnt like chavd up bodykits and big spoilers.

Sounds like youve come to the right place. All their saying is youre motor has a bit to go before its a 172 replica.

I think mk1 172 oz wheels would look better than the mk2 ones.

Plus a 172 Cup spoiler and some silvervision bulbs maybe imo.

Nice motor though. Better than my first car.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

I think most on here are a bit out of order and unneccessarily taking the p.

Most, like me, hate cars that are ott and sl*gged up and usually slate the owner.

This guy has smartened his lower spec Clio into something a little more sporty looking. Hes not gone overboard.

I think where this guy has gone wrong in the naming of the title of this thread. Had itd have been called My Clio the thread would have turned out different.

That said mate, get shot of the sport badge, and please tell me that doesnt say 2.0 16v on the door?

Nice but like most say, its doesnt look at all like a 172.

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 03 April 2005

I think most on here are a bit out of order and unneccessarily taking the p.

Most, like me, hate cars that are ott and sl*gged up and usually slate the owner.

This guy has smartened his lower spec Clio into something a little more sporty looking. Hes not gone overboard.

I think where this guy has gone wrong in the naming of the title of this thread. Had itd have been called My Clio the thread would have turned out different.

That said mate, get shot of the sport badge, and please tell me that doesnt say 2.0 16v on the door?

Nice but like most say, its doesnt look at all like a 172.

here here, who do you all think you are slating this guy FFS not a very good way for a CLUB to be carrying on. At least some constructive criticism would have been helpful. Sometimes we can be far too harsh on here, to a reletively new member too. Would you all say this face to face to the guy if he attended a meet ?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

too many people on here have the wrong attitudes these days, if u dont like it u dont have to slate it! someone said if hes happy..........exactly. i seem to find if u dont have a 182 or v6 (not jusy me) people tend to be a bit arsy and a bit negative. what is the point in blatantly just trying to piss someone off by slating thier car when they have spent alot of money?

car looks good mate.

Quote: Originally posted by J_rt on 03 April 2005

too many people on here have the wrong attitudes these days, if u dont like it u dont have to slate it! someone said if hes happy..........exactly. i seem to find if u dont have a 182 or v6 (not jusy me) people tend to be a bit arsy and a bit negative. what is the point in blatantly just trying to piss someone off by slating thier car when they have spent alot of money?

car looks good mate.

yeh but if he had just said " my slightly modified 1.2 completed" then he would not have got the attention of all the 172 owners. if i owned a 172 i wouldnt want mine being likened to that

looks better than it did, well done, but stil not like a 172 imo

loose the orange indicators, silvervisions? and perhaps try and remove the stickers? and although its not a 172 itll still be a tidy motor :D