ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172

172 MK2
Ok, so I have kind of avoided posting my Car's on Owners Clubs since I have ever started driving but what the hell....

Any comments welcome, any criticism ignored unless constructive! All work carried out by myself.

2003 Plate mk2 ph2 172 non cup.

Body & Exterior Styling:
RGM Front Splitter
Tinted Rear Lights
17inch Black Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 Alloy Wheels
Black Wheel Bolt Covers
Ricbrook Black Locking Valve Caps
Richbrook Locking Beesting Aerial
Various Stickers
Custom "Paint Flicked" Engine and Fuse Box Cover
Carbon Look Battery Cover
Carbon Look Diamonds
Colour Coded Door Bullets
Painted Front & Rear Brake Calipers
Private Number Plate
Ice White Sidelight Bulbs
Debadged Boot
Custom Renaultsport Badge

Interior Styling:
Cliosport Seatbelt Pads
Blue Footwell Neons
Cliosport Tax Disc Holder
Switches located in Centre Console
Re-located Hazard Light Switch (Due to DVD Screen)

Engine Tuning & Performance, Suspension & Braking:
Custom made Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust System
182 Manifold
BMC CDA Induction Kit with Cold Air Feed to Foglight
OMP Front and Rear Strutbraces
Mintex Front & Rear Brake Discs & Pads
Sports Suspension as Standard

I.C.E & Security:
Clifford Intelistart 950 Alarm System with Remote Engine Start
Pioneer Singled'in DVD/CD/MP3/TV
Pioneer 180W Speakers and Tweeters in Front
Fushion 200W Speakers and Tweeters in Rear

DSC_0816.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

DSC_0821.jpg

DSC00007-1.jpg

and finally, my Favourite picture at the moment...
DSC_0831.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you threw that Bubba gump splitter in the bin and lowered it, that would be very nice!

Loving the Engine cover also!!

172 MK2
Thanks for the comments guys.

I like the engine cover, its different. I wanted it to stand out and I had no idea how so just flicked paint all over it in the ClioSport colours and everyone I have shown has said that they like it.

S4 Avant
Like the engine cover, but you'll get nothing but grief over that front splitter... and rightly so.

As for the wheels, my car came with 17" 1.2s on, I've since changed them for 16"s and wonder why any one would put 17" alloys on a clio, they're just too big.

172 MK2
Like the engine cover, but you'll get nothing but grief over that front splitter... and rightly so.

As for the wheels, my car came with 17" 1.2s on, I've since changed them for 16"s and wonder why any one would put 17" alloys on a clio, they're just too big.

Lol yeah I get the hint, nobody likes the Splitter!

Starting to agree, the 17's do still rub sometimes even with the Arch Lining removed.

S4 Avant
The 17s on mine made it undrivable, couldn't go over a bump or round a corner, without the wheels making horrible noises everywhere. Even my 16s rub on enthusiastic corners. Get them changed for some smaller ones. 15s ideally, just for the price of tires.