ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172

so far i have fitted tarox discs and pads konis all round corsa wheels uni-chip and next saturday im driving to coventry to itg for the filtter to be fitted im going to get the head flowed but i dont realy know which exuast to get i dont want to see it and i dont want the sound of a tank.HELP

K-Tec do a hidden tailpipe exhaust, and now do a quiet system.

I also believe Nick at HillPower can do you a custom (individual to each car) exhaust with a hidden tailpipe. No idea on noise though.

ive put a scorpion cat-back system on mine,excellent for getting rid of the 4k buzz/rattle (centre section),tail pipe looks the biz,nice burble on idle,but CHRIST!!! does it drone on the motorway above 70 its plain uncomfortable,floor it in 5th and you have to take both hands off the wheel so you can stuff your fingers in your ears!!

i think im going to swap the back box for a norm renault one!!!!,best of both worlds!!