ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172.......

Well... Project over. (See what I did there??)
null_zpseb3a93c8.jpg

null_zps71f68303.jpg

null_zpsfbc5a55f.jpg

null_zpsf82f98ab.jpg

She has purchased this today however. Less than 24 hours afterwards. I've named it wurzle. Being recovered back to my garage as the aux kit has managed to fray and not take the timing belt with it (I've never seen that.) so
New belts, dephaser, exhaust, 197 cams, cruise control to be fitted this week and get rid of the 172 alloys.
null_zps5802bfe3.jpg

null_zps4e157afe.jpg

03 reg
Very tidy exterior
100% standard ( until next week.)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Hope she's ok mate, I thought it was her car in the parts for sale thread.

Yeh she's ok, apart from being slightly tender this morning/day. It is indeed mace's. She was very unfortunate, dry roads all the way upto the bend where it happened where it was (very) greasy. Looking at the point of impact, and start of the turn, I very much doubt I'd have been able to hold it, it looks to have snapped round on her.

The name has gone down pretty well, Dans creation though!

Feeling ok, lots of stiffness this morning and throughout today and bruises have finally started coming through!

Clio
Jesus Dan! Just seen the pictures. She looked in pretty good condition for that sort of damage to the car.

And here was me driving the car thinking the squeaking belt was because the weather got cold!

lol at Wurzle.

Thanks Mace, that has made my day as I felt like s**t and thought I looked s**t too! Although I feel less achey today!

Thanks for the car. I'll take good car of him.... Glad you like the name too! ")