ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 182 cup exhausts pics

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
Hi all

i recently bought a clio 182 cup is a year old, i noticed a black 182 this morning and its exhausts were alot smaller then mine? is there a difference between the 182 and the 182 cup exhausts, heres a couple of pics, are my exhausts standard?
Sorry bout the messy car needs to be cleaned,

Cheers

Attachments

• P1000045 (Small).JPG
    P1000045 (Small).JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 130
  • P1000046 (Small).JPG
    P1000046 (Small).JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 138

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nice colour, deffo not standard though, does it sound sporty?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
looks like a magnex?

hard to tell, i'm sure someone can confirm

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Did they not tell you there where not standard?
Do you have a Video cam to get some sounds up of it?

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
Day said:
Somebody hass part ex'd it for an evo then LOL

Thats what i thought, its a family run bussines and he said his mate found it and new he liked different quick cars,
Went there last week hes got an 05 V6 in black,a 05 trophey and a another cup with stripes. The V6 looks amazing in black

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
1-MARKY-182CUP said:
I bought if from a mitsubishi garage in hertfordshire.

Its just i was looking at a cup at motorpoint at derby back in july05 with the same zaust on which i thought was standard at the time for cups.Did sound good :D:D

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Down to personal choice as the stickers came with the system, one of mine already fallen off.

M140i/Orange 182
1-MARKY-182CUP said:
Thats what i thought, its a family run bussines and he said his mate found it and new he liked different quick cars,
Went there last week hes got an 05 V6 in black,a 05 trophey and a another cup with stripes. The V6 looks amazing in black

mark...if its the same car then the previous owner of your cup sold back to ware garage as his business took off and he now has a M3, i know one of the dealers(rich) good garage ware is.

ps your 182 was for sale for ages!!! they have now sold the trophy but that mint black v6 is still for sale!