ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 made in France...

RenaultSport Clio 172
Hello has all, some news.

I changed my rims for PRIMA PL15 into 16 ",I also mounted masks of Cup and a blade carbon K-tec.

cliors1no9.jpg

cliors9pj8.jpg

cliors7xd8.jpg

cliors2kx5.jpg

cliors8ib8.jpg

cliors6up7.jpg

cliors5tg5.jpg

cliors4cz7.jpg

cliors3bi0.jpg

And happy new year my friends.:cheers:

i dont like the wheels but the rest of it looks great,

Did you get that V6 spoiler as part of a kit from the french dealers?

Arctic Blue FF 182
looks awsome, not seen the black vynal (?) between the front and rear side windows before, looks good

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The french are getting the hang of this stuff.Is it still illegal to have big engine mods over there

ALF

Blue ph1
Unfortunately, it is still completely illegal to change almost anything in our engines... :dapprove: You, English people, are very lucky with that!

Concerning the carbon rear bumper insert, Gégé made it himself with a carbon-looking vynil.;)

RenaultSport Clio 172
Hello has all, some news.:)

I have repaints my Prima rims in the same color that my old 17. The white is beautiful but not for me. I also assembled bored discs Zimmermann with plates DS2500...

dscn3043dv6.jpg

dscn3019tz8.jpg

dscn3028wl7.jpg

I have also 2 seats OMP Design II which I made remake out of leather to measure. Assembly soon...

dscn2931pa9.jpg

dscn2943af2.jpg

dscn2950qk6.jpg

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
where did you get the speedline stickers for the wheels from?

Car looks stunning - i'm sure i voted for you a while back on the french forum's best photo competition...

b/g 182, meg tourer
stunning car mate :) its going to look great with the new seats in. im loving the painted wing mirrors! the whole antharcite colour coding theme is spot on! well done! the wheels didn't look right in white

RenaultSport Clio 172
Thank you for your comments.

The stickers speedline were made to measure. I did not assemble my seats yet because in this moment time in France is not terrible and I arrange outside.

Some photographs of my driving compartment, I have repaints my bar in black and assembled cups out of aluminum on the heads of shock absorbers.;)

dscn3061er4.jpg

dscn3068bg4.jpg

dscn3059sa2.jpg

dscn3083op0.jpg