ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182

Clio Sport 182
Couple of pics of my 182 taken with my iphone. Excuse the quality please. I took a couple of new ones today after removing the rear window wiper, i think it looks well with it removed, opinions welcomed. It did need a bit of cutting to get it off though. Car is standard apart from eibach pro-lines and a de-cat.

Some new bits planned for next month. :D

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 19
  Clio Sport 182
Thinking of a scorpion or a miltek system.... been thinking about it for months but never get around to it. Maybe go for an induction kit but once get those I think that's enough for me. Bought some carbone lorraine rc5 pads there but just waiting on them arriving then i'll get them fitted and post up what they perform like as I couldn't find much infor on them.

Clio Sport 182
Oh that one wasn't taken by my iphone, a friends friend took it. Cracker location.... here is another.

Attachments

• n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 24
  Clio Sport 182
Cheers for the comments. Really pleased with the wiper off. Would love to change the wheels for trophy wheels but only if i saw a second hand set and they seem to get snapped up mighty quick. Then again I think it's alwats the same when you have something a while you get bored of it. I do love the normal wheels.