ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My AG RS200

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Been awhile since i have been on here.. Had a break from it all..
An update of where the car is now..

hu3yra6y.jpg

aqysy8yr.jpg
tagaqavu.jpg

Boot and seat belts all done now..
Also done a couple little touch ups under the bonnet

e3ahyje4.jpg

Dont know if i mentioned before but was getting her supercharged by jamsport and she is still currently there but should be picking up this weekend hopefully.. Heres a picture from there facebook page..

yqa5uqud.jpg

Cant wait to pick up now, will also get more pictures when i have her back.. Views?

LY 182
Ahhhh so its your car that was at trax! Looks very nice! Any noticable differences after fitting the ultra racing bar in the back ?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Oh?

Love it!

I'm certain though that I've read somewhere that attaching harnesses to a strut brace (iirc that's the name for that thing in the back) is a very big no no. Someone will be able to confirm though

Oh?

Love it!

I'm certain though that I've read somewhere that attaching harnesses to a strut brace (iirc that's the name for that thing in the back) is a very big no no. Someone will be able to confirm though

Cheers.. Spoke to my mate before i did it and he said it'll be fine!! If not i'll just bolt them in floor!!

Sorry been mega busy

Update.. Picked her up again today :) pictures of the conversion and graph
a8a2eqy5.jpg

ugenazaq.jpg

uneve8uh.jpg

evedu9az.jpg

Been modifying my custom panel for gauges aswell

abyzu9yd.jpg

Thats how it started
8u2ytepe.jpg

eqe9evym.jpg

Currently its like this.. Alot of work left to do

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
:approve:Will be interesting to see how it runs up against the Smurf Matt and also what option you choose for front tyres. The sport contact 3s hate the wet but im not sure if anything else is going to be better.:)

:approve:Will be interesting to see how it runs up against the Smurf Matt and also what option you choose for front tyres. The sport contact 3s hate the wet but im not sure if anything else is going to be better.:)

Atm Ian i have toyo proxes t1 r sports for winter.. Getting new wheels and tyre in couple months for track :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6

Matt vs smurf will be interesting :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Atm Ian i have toyo proxes t1 r sports for winter.. Getting new wheels and tyre in couple months for track :)
How do you find them in the wet Matt? my son has just put a new set of t1rs on his zetec s, i might get a set of toyos for me birthday then as i was quoted £270 for 2 new contis for the front on mine:(