ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My AG RS200

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Hehehe

3a7u6aqy.jpg

Smurf R26R 450bhp
When i go forge it will be going 360/370 bhp
Will you get that much more power out of a charger? As was always under the impression they were only good for between 100-130 extra that's why new new coopers S is now turbocharged as more tuneable

Will you ge. That much more power out of a charger? As was always under the impression they were only good for between 100-130 extra that's why new new coopers S is now turbocharged as more tuneable

Thats because mini only put a small charger on.. There is a LY 197 forge SC running 362bhp i believe mate

Smurf R26R 450bhp
Nice will definitely be nice to see your car never seen a charged 197/200. What kw's did you go for?

Smurf R26R 450bhp
How do you find The ride height now with the back Seats removed? I have to change all my spring ratings on mine to get the back lower on my R as don't go low enough bing no weight

Last edited:
How do you find The ride height now with the back Seats removed? I have to change all my spring ratings on mine to get the back lower on my R as don't go low enough bing no weight

Yer it has come up abit, i am getting custom springs made by gaz shocks soon.. Take one my springs down there and they'll do some measurements etc and make them abit shorter

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I have my rear seats out now. Sits perfect but I can go lower but I dont wanna scrape the exhaust again as its bloody moved and aint sitting flush with the bumper now grrrrrr

Just a quick update, fitted my catch tank, my oil temp adapter and wiring for it! Here is a couple pictures!
3y2ytaby.jpg
e4ajy2aj.jpg
2yqedyty.jpg

Also got my carbon kick panel trim and my dipped carbon badges but not fitted yet
2y9yqe6y.jpg
ujama4u2.jpg

182 track, Mk7 ST
Saw you on the 127 the other night, was on my way home from work in the blue ST, this looked lovely, so much road presence from it being so squatty I spotted you a mile off even in the dark!

I was hoping to hear a bit of supercharger whine though lol!

Saw you on the 127 the other night, was on my way home from work in the blue ST, this looked lovely, so much road presence from it being so squatty I spotted you a mile off even in the dark!

I was hoping to hear a bit of supercharger whine though lol!

Cheers :) it is rather low now
What night was that? Prob was just cruising as it was the 127.. Was i on way to Basildon or way back?

182 track, Mk7 ST
Cheers :) it is rather low now 
What night was that? Prob was just cruising as it was the 127.. Was i on way to Basildon or way back?

Possibly Wednesday night can't remember exactly but was Southend bound between Rayleigh Weir and Progress Road about midnight, was hoping to hear it off the lights but you darted off down Progress Road

Possibly Wednesday night can't remember exactly but was Southend bound between Rayleigh Weir and Progress Road about midnight, was hoping to hear it off the lights but you darted off down Progress Road

Oh yer was prob tuesday night going back to the gf's.. Normally would be at them lights lol.. Always another day lol