ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Artic Blue 182

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Ive been a member here for a year or so and thought it was time I posted pics of my car. Its not very clean at the moment but still looks smart IMO. Got a new camera for my birthday, a Kodak C713.
Mods so far,
sportlines
turinis
custom badges/dash inserts/ engine cover
KTR carbon fibre splitter
KTR strut brace
ITG panel filter
samco induction hose
miltek exhaust (I know its wonky!)
clio cup racer tow eye.

Anyway this is how it looked when I bought it.
120_2059.jpg

And how it is now.

000_0001.jpg

000_0002.jpg

000_0003.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0005.jpg

000_0007.jpg

000_0006.jpg

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Thanks. As you can see from all the dust and straw in the top of the engine bay its been really windy in the farmyard this week!

172 /megane cab
nice but get your brake calipers done in yellow the side badges go with nothing else or side badges same as the wheels with the 2.0 in yellow but yes nice set of mods you have done so far

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Im getting new brakes soon anyway. I love the side badges! Look really good when its clean.l

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
nice but get your brake calipers done in yellow the side badges go with nothing else or side badges same as the wheels with the 2.0 in yellow but yes nice set of mods you have done so far

If you look a bit more carefully you can see that the engine cover is artic/ liquid yellow combination. Also the dash inserts are liquid yellow. So they do go with other things:rasp: