ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my astravan

Clio MK 4
examples

2996825823a5375105453l.jpg

35b705ca.jpg

van_028.jpg

Turbos.
Some of them look pretty cool, but whenever i see a modded van i presume they are driven by a scrote who goes down the pub every night, then goes back and beats the wife. In other words, pikeys.

320d
Not sure what a Van has to offer for private use tbh. However if you like it then thats all that matters.

02 172, 07 AstraVan
Not sure what a Van has to offer for private use tbh. However if you like it then thats all that matters.

i use a van for taking the dogs out, camping in the summer, and just helping people out when need be they are very handy to have as a 2nd mode of transport.

320d
i use a van for taking the dogs out, camping in the summer, and just helping people out when need be they are very handy to have as a 2nd mode of transport.

Valid point actually. Fair enough

Brett, as oppose to a company car you don't get taxed on it as a benefit.

I have a fiesta sportvan.

img444f4fba222f1.jpg

I was unaware of that. Does that have the 1.6 TDCI in it? Basically a Zetec S with no reat seats or windows?

Valid point actually. Fair enough

I was unaware of that. Does that have the 1.6 TDCI in it? Basically a Zetec S with no reat seats or windows?

Yeah it's a Zetec-S basically, it's got the 1.6tdci engine in, and without the back seats and rear windows it weighs abit less.

Handles nicely too!

Remap FTW : ]

54 astravan 1.7tdci
Some of them look pretty cool, but whenever i see a modded van i presume they are driven by a scrote who goes down the pub every night, then goes back and beats the wife. In other words, pikeys.

that'll be me but i'm not married so I smack my mum up ;)

Never above 25mpg
I like modded vans. Not a fan of Astras though, unless it's the Bertone coupe!

Modded mk2 Escrote vans are very very nice.