ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Blue and Red 197's

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
View attachment 65426View attachment 65427View attachment 65428View attachment 65429View attachment 65430View attachment 65431

Here's my two Clio 197's, I only got the blue one today, but I've had my red one for a few months now. They've both got upgraded panel filters and exhaust tips, but I'm looking to do a lot more in the future. I'm going to post up photo's and videos of everything I do to them (next thing most likely to be cup spoilers for both of them).
The main car that's going to be modified is the red one, and I'm looking at adding; a Piper exhaust system,Eibach springs,de-cat and de-silenced and maybe a few other things.

Swift Sport
I used to have a Ultra Red one like that, even had the wheels done black. My missus now has a Racing Blue one too.

Bit of inspiration maybe?

4040345207_4e20fd38f1.jpg

Attachments

• 4040345207_4e20fd38f1.jpg
    4040345207_4e20fd38f1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 352

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
spent all day polishing both cars today, then went for a nice blast in the red one, still only on 14k miles, ended up taking the clio off . would like set of recaros like in steves 172 but need cup spoiler next.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
you can buy them new from karl on 197.net if you want

With your car I would do the following-

cup spoiler, cup splitter & lower it-

then further down the line black speedlines & 200 rear diffuser & pipes-
S

S

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Cars are looking good Ian :)

Looking forward to getting some pics :)

Have a look at tylers thread as he's got the front splitter and i think it looks good. The arch gap does need to be smaller too ;)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
thanks steve have spoken to karl, very civilised this 197.net, not like them rough and ready boys and girls on this site

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Next thing is to get it lowered. Any ideas on good lowering springs and spacers?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Personally I would get a 200 rear diffuser & some nice tailpipes to fit- like Impey's 197

S

Octavia VRS LE
i agree, bit bigger tailpipes, look a bit to small at the min. nice progress thou. a nice set of clios there

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
looks good mate i thought a new exhaust system but not sure i want the constant burrrrrrrrr on long journeys lol

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
View attachment 73936
suzanne has just taken delivery of a cupspoiler for racey blue, which tony at spraymaster in witham is going to paint for me so we can fit this week, she also wants the parking sensors colour coded, which means removing all the rear bumper etc but it should all be done for saturdays meet, must not scratch the i love cs sticker:nono:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
cup spoiler painted and fitted on racey blue and parking sensors all colour coded should be able to post pics after north weald meet, if anyone is thinking of getting one painted and fitted contact tony at Spraymaster in witham essex on 01376520900 mobile 07968485863 for a job well done and a very competitive quote:approve:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
racey blue with spoiler fitted
2v8nvcg.jpg
I love cliosport sticker :D
287hwy8.jpg
Red and Blue together
msf3wl.jpg
Photos by Dr.Jekyll (Mark) :cool:

Last edited: