ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Bumble Bee - Yellow haters don't view!

FF182 Brembo Max, BMC CDA
I have been working on this for sometime and finally after the clear coat dried I fitted it plus a few new mods.

From this -

P1010047.jpg

TO This -

library133.jpg
library132.jpg

NOW THIS -

councilbuilding001.jpg

councilbuilding003.jpg

councilbuilding009.jpg

I also painted my calipers, i nkow some people hate them but i think they look sweet, also fitted my new dials and foot rest.:approve:

From this -

P1010022.jpg

To This

councilbuilding006.jpg

New Dials & footrest

From this -

library114.jpg

To This -
councilbuilding008.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Isn't there 2 bumble bees now?...

This one looks the nuts tho! But i like the wheels on the other one

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
the wheel on theee bumblebee are the best av seen on here!
bold statement i know!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
P1010022.jpg

Turn ur wheel back to straight next time so it dnt look like ur front wheel is falling off lol, part from that it looks mint fella.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Like the combo. Needs more yellow outside of the engine bay like liquid force's.

where did you get the yellow silicone hose cover from as i like it lol

as he said,

also what you paint the bay with, hammerite and a steady hand?
you remove everything?

looks quite a bit like mine

I got the hoses from ebay i think i was along time ago, could afford or justify the samco ones. I used standard engine paint and like you said a very steady hand. For the cover i used standard aerosols from paints4u.com took a lot of sanding and lots of thin coats with a good chemical resistant laquer

S4 Avant
quick question about your IK, last owner of my car had put the same one on, but had the intake pipe dangling down the back of the radiator close to the ground, waiting to suck up any deep puddles, where abouts have you got yours going to?

quick question about your IK, last owner of my car had put the same one on, but had the intake pipe dangling down the back of the radiator close to the ground, waiting to suck up any deep puddles, where abouts have you got yours going to?

I removed the accoustic valve and put the caf down to the passenger arch were the standard one used to run. nice and cool constant air down there.

Focus RS Mk1
excellent job on the painting but too much colour coding going on in their. Its just a bit too much, needs to be more subtle to work i think.

Would work betterif it was just the renault sport badge on the intake that was yellow

Megane Trophy #147
sweeeeeeeeeeet! that is mint needs a bit of yellow on the outside though maybe the badges on the side?