ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car, non renault

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

oddly enough series 1s are quicker than series 2s, bit like the 172s isnt it

Quote: Originally posted by fastwunz on 21 July 2005

cough.......chav....cough cough (well a rich chav) - but i do like it :D
chav!!!! im any thing but, look at the pics mate, there taken on a farm, chavs dont do stuff like that,

its over 200 BHP at mo, was supposed to be 230 but had a problem with the 5th injector wiring module which i need to sort then turn up the boost:)

not interested in the 182 mate, i do really like them and nearly bought a 172 instead of this but i love this car now

Quote: Originally posted by fastwunz on 21 July 2005

cough.......chav....cough cough (well a rich chav) - but i do like it :D
dont think he is at all.

be right bout alarm was good on wenes but unlucky for you

Very nice mate, I had a Mk3 XR3 (Dont tell anyone) back in1989 and loved it until I put it on its roof with 2.5 years left to pay.

How do you find the front end with that kind of power??, I know the XR3 had different suspension and no slip etc, but I understeered under power clipped a bank and it was all over. Front end used to dart about a lot.

Quote: Originally posted by welsh182 on 26 July 2005

Very nice mate, I had a Mk3 XR3 (Dont tell anyone) back in1989 and loved it until I put it on its roof with 2.5 years left to pay.

How do you find the front end with that kind of power??, I know the XR3 had different suspension and no slip etc, but I understeered under power clipped a bank and it was all over. Front end used to dart about a lot.
it aint too bad, obviously it aint the best handling car in the world but handles fairly well, was a lot easier to drive with the standard wheels on but does not look as good with them on,

going to look at the house on saturday morning so could be up for sale sooner than expected

performance ford feature coming soon aswell hopefully