ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 16v Pics

I like the black dashboard and door panels. I dont like the blue parts though. Did you paint them yourself?

ye did it all, took a few days and alot of paint, but everything that was grey is now black, even the rear door cards and bits going to the boot.

Washington

ClioSport Club Member

mmm those wheels are nice. Not sure on the interior like the above people have said, could probably do with another coat or two of paint.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by Rodg16v on 15 April 2005

i like the blue bits personally...i love blue

nice one mate

is it special paint ?

Just about to ask what black paint did you use?

320d

Have you recently bought this or were you trying to sell it a few weeks ago coz i think i remember it being on ebay?

Looks good externally but some phase 2 bits would really help

Not keen on the interior myself

Titanium 182

that could look mint just paint some of the blue bits black and some of the smaller bits silver

but not 2 much silver or it will look tacky rather than modern

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

i like mate!! especially the black instead of grey, but if i were u id get some willy belts in there, and get rid of the pads :)

LY 200

Like that mate!!!

Could do with phase 2 rear clusters, strips and grille i rekon but even without looks cool!!!

The BSA 291s seem to look really big on a lowered car, it must be the big flat spokes. Ye i was trying to sell it a few weeks ago, but the person interesed decided to f**k me around abit so i havent heard from them since. Personally im glad Ive kept it! Im looking for williams dials and guages now if anyone has any. Belts too if someone out there has them?

Ziel Nurburgring

Only fault that i can see is the airvents look poor. Maybe its the pictures, but its looks like the paint has gone really thin. Otherwise it looks good,

Where you based?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Tis very nice....apart from the blue bits, look too pale/tacky colour. Would look mint if you did those bits in monaco blue imo..

engine has cams, filter, k-tec racing exhuast system and de-cat. RR @ 141bhp last time but needs a proper tune-up and chip fitted to get some more ponies ;)

that looks good, but i would like to see a picture of it in 6 months time, see if the paint held properly.

have to say vents strange choice to highlight with a different colour, liike the gearknob

get some R19 leather seats in there

leave all the phase 1 bits on mate, only trannys like phase 2.