ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio 16V Pics

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

The wheels are mine :D

Well , they were mine and they will be mine again if the car changes hands. ;)

Paul

Nice mate, make sure you post up on here when its for sale, as im gonna be in the market for a valver in a few weeks!

Very nice Speedline wheels - forget the model name; the five-spoke 16V wheels are Speedline Vega. Are they Willy wheels resprayed or Prima copies? I also heard that they could be ordered as a dealer option on 16Vs at one stage, although I dont believe it myself.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

yeah apparently Ben that was true, however i think it was a European option not a UK one...

It has been chipped and had one of his induction kits put on it. i know i am still toying with the idear of selling it, as i have spent loads on it this year new box clutch bearings alternator,, my not tho as i is lush.

The wheels were an option i think when people bought the cars from new, i havent had the car from new tho only what i heard, never seen another 16v with these wheels on before mine, i think if finishes the car off nicely.