ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 172 cup

Clio 182 cup
just got a K&N induction kit on it so it's sapping power big time from the car and it's been remapped as well. Got any mods on yours mate?

Astra van,Mk1 nova
I usethe turtle wax shampoo, good shine it gives, have not polished mine yet but dont know what to use, i have auto glym super resin polish but dont know if it will be any good?

Clio 182 cup
the meguiars tech wax is really good, put it on using one of their foam pads they give, wait about 1 min till it dries on the car and then just buff it off using a dry cloth. Pain in the ass waxing but doing it once in a while is fine and the results are quality. Auto Glym are a really good make so should be good. Got any mods on your cup mate?

Astra van,Mk1 nova
not yet just purchased a filter and heat shield,see how it goes, if it runs crap its off lol, ive only just got mine so plenty time before next summer:cool:

Clio 182 cup
Cheers guys, she's going in for the dreaded cambelt, aux belt, water pump and dephaser replacement this weekend :(. FunkyMunky I do love your car mate and that colour is sweet.