ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 172 cup

clio 172 cup
just thought i would share a few pics of my cup
had it a couple of months and change a few bits

new driveshaft
tracking done -1.2 neg camber
4 new proxes t1-r
182 decat (was fitted with 182 mani before i bought it)
team dynamics pro race 2's
few other bits and pieces

how i got it
Uploaded with ImageShack.com

then had exhaust change as it had 4 inch chav canon so went down to 3 inch

then the wheels turned up :)

having tyres fitted and tracking all done

all done and how it is now

clio 172 cup
only jus got the wheels so there staying bad pic really looks better in person
and its on eibach pro lines would like it lower but cambelt and depahser is next :)

clio 172 cup
i did notice mine didnt have any and a friends did paint doesnt look to have been sprayed but who knows its hpi clear will look into getting some

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
So stick some others on and then it's not going to have been painted? Or is it just to make himself feel better?

I'm simply pointing out a minor detail that is missing of his car which normally means it's had a front end respray. At no point did I say it looked rubbish.

This is supposed to be an enthusiast website which normally means the owners have a high attention to detail hence pointing out the yes very minor error but I'd hope if something was missing off my car someone would point it out to me as I like it to be perfect.

clio 172 cup
i did notice they were missing but imo it doesnt look out of place so il probably leave it without them
all my attention is going on making it run drive and look the best i can and next in line is cambelt and dephaser :)