ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 182....

bought it brand new about 5/6 weeks.....and my traction control light and service light both came on together. they took it in, looked at it for an hr. and said they dont come on when we had the car - monitor it!

thats it.....am sick as fook like! :mad:

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Hi Sarah, dont worry about it too much....when i first bought my 182 they came on under hard cornering but i restarted the engine and they dissapeared and i havent seen them since lol. I also had a knocking engine mount but that managed to fix itslef also lol. My gearbox has also been rebuilt due to a leak and the rear shock is now leaking and although these problems have occurred i still love my car!

There is light at the end of the tunnel, you get problems with all new cars nowadays, its down to how well the dealership sorts them out really...id recommend trying another dealer if the one youre currently using are not being helpfull.

am not on the right computer....we got 5! lol....and there on mine (at home). am at my mam n dads office!!

i will do later, theyre not very clear though ;)

MKIII 138

my clio has had the windscreen wipers fail whilst raining hard but i pulled over and turned off and on again and its never happened again ???? i was pratting around with the wiper switch though.

also ABS light came on twice its not happend for 1.5 years since ???

dont worry the car will heal its self its alive, alive i tell you !

had same problem, it was winter and was well cold with snow an ice. happened twice. tested traction and abs and they were both working ok , seems it was just the lights coming on. if they come on again test abs and traction in safe place then you know you can drive as normal.(like nutter)

tiTTy & SV650

try your brakes when parked up (backed up to a wall helps) and look at the top of the glass in the boot if the brake lights are coming on (reflection in glass or light up the wall) then fine if theres a delay before the lights come on while the pedal is being touched (even if gentle pressure) then you have a brake pedal pressure sensor issue - needs re-calibrated.

i had this problem, now fixed.

Soon, every light will have come on and then gone off again. It happens at random so it seems. I have a problem with my stereo now, where the tuner just starts to search, and keeps looping endlessly - switch it off and back on and its fine?? WTF is that all about?