ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY CLIO 197 ONLY WORTH £10,200?!?!?!?

Punto
I'm sorry to hear that mate, but I'm afraid thats what happens with Renaults, dont hold their value very well!!!

Various
One of the main reasons why i didnt go for the F1 in the end. Im sure i would have been more than happy with it, but i was looking at £15k specced up and worth about £9k 3 years later, £6k in 3 years make for expensive motoring. The mini i got will probably loose about £2k in the same time. Plus its a better car :rasp: ;)

Punto
puntos do though so thats guid :rasp:

To be fair. Mine is a 53 plate, bought it last year for £3,995, and its probably worth now about £3,750! Selling it soon to make way for my A3 which is on order! I've had a 172, so don't take things I say personally, the build quality is shockingly poor. Although for the buck, they are a great car.