ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 197

PH1 172
about time too :nono: 14 weeks and 1 day after ordering my 197 i picked up a second hand one! After me putting up my account of my treatment on RMS last week Charles Hurst refused to sell me the car!

So looked into the second had market and got sorted :) am absolutely over the moon :D As good as the deal was on the new one i still saved a fortune - so CH have a cheep 197 if anyone is interested :nono:

Onto some pics!

photo1.gif

photo2.gif

photo3.gif

photo4.gif

Excuse the lack of quality - it was freezing!

Thanks

/Ross

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The pictures are stunning, and the car is stunning mate :)

Still preferred ur LY

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Tesco is the nu spot for all photos i see! I want one of my car at the bottom of the ramp but its always busy the nights i go up!

PH1 172
the LY was nice - but saw it tonight and dont regret the change for one minute!

182 was awesome and raw etc - this is alot more grown up - and fantastic to drive!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looks good, cup chassis? Much better than LY, I'm one of the few that hates LY (girly colour).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
yeh the guys car was gloss black wheels, they must be really dark anthracite mate.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Almost hated you for getting rid of the LY - hope it's current owner gets flyer'ed lol
I'm glad you got something sorted and you're happy again - that's the main thing :)

Hope to see this in the flesh very soon Ross

PH1 172
few more pics after a layer of SuperNatural v2 and a wipedown with Zaino Z8 - give a bit more shine till i DETAIL it!
also fitted iridium indicator bulbs all round and a CTR aerial :D
1977.gif

1974.gif

1975.gif

1976.gif

1972.gif

1971.gif

1973.gif

Megane R26
SN doing its stuff there - you ordered it especially didn't you? What do you think of it?

Be interesting to see what Dodo's QD is like, Dom is gunning for Z8, so should be good!!

Lovely car!!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Stunning mate! I nearly traded my 182 in for 1 of these and pics like this make me regret it lol :D

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
about time too :nono: 14 weeks and 1 day after ordering my 197 i picked up a second hand one! After me putting up my account of my treatment on RMS last week Charles Hurst refused to sell me the car!

What/who is RMS?

Seems to me like Charles Hurst had not finished digging and fancied pissing you off some more.

Car looks very nice.

PH1 172
SN doing its stuff there - you ordered it especially didn't you? What do you think of it?

Be interesting to see what Dodo's QD is like, Dom is gunning for Z8, so should be good!!

Lovely car!!

Supernatural is easy on easy off - oven after leaving it for 30 mins! Leaves a deep deep shine and so far so good as for durability!

Dom has a hard task - Z8 smell is gonna be very very hard to beat - never mind performance!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ross, it looks stunning already and you haven't even detailed it yet! :cool:

What/who is RMS?

Seems to me like Charles Hurst had not finished digging and fancied pissing you off some more.

Car looks very nice.

Car owners website/forum for N. Ire
ClioSport FTW! lol