ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio williams 2

clio williams 2
Here's a few pictures of my new car its a williams 2 ive owned for a week now.I got it for a very good price with full service history and every bit of paperwork since new :)

Enjoy :)

Picture068Large-1.jpg

Picture067Large-1.jpg

Picture066Large.jpg

Picture069Large-1.jpg

Picture070Large-1.jpg

Picture071Large-1.jpg

Picture072Large-1.jpg

Picture073Large-1.jpg

Picture074Large-1.jpg

Picture075Large-1.jpg

Picture076Large.jpg

Picture079Large.jpg

Picture077Large.jpg

Picture078Large.jpg

randompicsbudenlanson007.jpg

randompicsbudenlanson014.jpg

Picture082Large-1.jpg

Picture083Large-1.jpg

Picture085Large.jpg

Picture086Large-1.jpg

I like it, but I think it would look a lot better returned back to standard. Btw, the F16 i.e. spark plug cover is only £12 new from renault:)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I want to spend all day detailing that.....

Crying out for some love!! Does look in good nick though!

I like it, but I think it would look a lot better returned back to standard. Btw, the F16 i.e. spark plug cover is only £12 new from renault:)

there must be some absolute idiots out there.....ive sold two on ebay for £36 and £32 quid over the past few months lol

aha get a busines going on them sparkplug covers then!

i need one, any for sale f0xy LOL

in all seriousness, anyone got a part code for them?

clio williams 2
everything is going back to standard and when the weather is nice again im going to give it a good bloody clean :)

clio williams 2
most of the people on williamsclio.co.uk said it was quite rare but i dont really know alot about clio williams yet.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you ever sell the twin headlights, i'm after the passenger side one.

Titanium 182
Standard wheels and lights + spruce up the backbox a bit and that would be brilliant!

Not a fan of the lights or wheels though sorry :)

there must be some absolute idiots out there.....ive sold two on ebay for £36 and £32 quid over the past few months lol
True mate, I sold one with a big split in it ages ago for alomst £30 lol !

aha get a busines going on them sparkplug covers then!

i need one, any for sale f0xy LOL

in all seriousness, anyone got a part code for them?
It's on it, if you've not got one just ask renault to order you one in (without giving the number) :)

yehh mines missing it lol, and heatshield and manifold plastic bit too

btw, i actually like the williams, quad headlights dont normally look nice on clios imo but look reete on that.

diddnt think any williams came with sunroofes??

Get the heatsheild back on it asap, the brake lines run behind it. The sheild are about £50 new, very hard to get second hand.

A willy didn't come with a sunroof, I think that 2's did, I know that 3's deffo did.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Get the heatsheild back on it asap, the brake lines run behind it. The sheild are about £50 new, very hard to get second hand.

A willy didn't come with a sunroof, I think that 2's did, I know that 3's deffo did.

Only the three's Craig!

ValverInBits
Get it back to standard then....dare i say it.... lower it a touch with some good quality bits and she'll be lovely :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I don't mind the wheels but the front lights don't suit a Williams, look alright on other Mk1s though

Gorgeous colour ;)

clio williams 2
for the price i paid for it i cant moan to be honest it will be going back to standard when i get a bit of spare cash :)