ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cousin Daniel was involved in the 172 fatal crash at outlon lowestoft Saturday

LY FF 200 CUP
Yesterday for those who don't know a 172 lost control on park hill outlon in lowestoft Saturday morning at 8:25! A fatal crash that involved my cousin Daniel he was only 25 and very loved by me and the whole family he was one a million and should never of been so young to loose his life, he lost control and hit a tree and rolled he was pronounced dead at the scene. He just joined this forum under dandancasta he always loved his clios!

Missing you dan x

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Such a tragic waste of life, people who really want to push their cars hard need to learn that the public highway isnt the place, but sadly he's paid the ultimate price so cant learn that, but hopefully his death might encourage a few other people to push their cars to the limit on trackdays or other organised events rather than on the road.

Really sorry to hear of your loss, Ive seen the pictures and the damage is just beyond belief :(

RIP

BG 182
Yesterday for those who don't know a 172 lost control on park hill outlon in lowestoft Saturday morning at 8:25! A fatal crash that involved my cousin Daniel he was only 25 and very loved by me and the whole family he was one a million and should never of been so young to loose his life, he lost control and hit a tree and rolled he was pronounced dead at the scene. He just joined this forum under dandancasta he always loved his clios!

Missing you dan x

Another member had posted in the media section regarding this, such tragic news. :(

Really sorry for your loss, also glad the 'shouldn't have been speeding on a public road' brigade haven't ruined the thread, we've all had some fun and some 'moments' he was probably having a lot of fun to the end.

RIP, sorry for your loss - that is no age to go at!

Thoughts are with you and your family, hope you get through it ok. Thinking about it now - my first post on the incident was a bit cold with a picture of said vehicle on it - so apologies for that.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I've got family in Lowestoft. Mahers' and Munros' and stay in the Gorse Green area.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Sorry to hear about this such a shame, I also live in lowestoft and this is the second accident to happen on that stretch of road in a couple of weeks and can be dangerous with the sudden turn offs for propertys ect rip

172 cup, Impreza P1
Never nice to hear. Thoughts go out to your family and his friends.

What a tragic loss of life!

RIP Daniel

Didn't 2 lads die on that same road recently. . Really awful story sorry for your loss.. we all have a play now n then and never think it'll end in tragedy

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I used to pass him quite regularly, great great shame to read this.

RIP