ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My e46 325ci sport

Golf R soon...
Bought it back in September 09 at an attempt on being sensible. I was worried about it being dull but to be honest its a damn good car.

The build quality is like nothing I've owned before.

I've done a bit to it over the months, which includes:

- Front bumper respray
- Spots of rust removed
- All wheels refurbed (By Lepsons in Swindon http://www.lepsons.com/)
- New front and rear plates
- New inner boot lid lights
- New Gear knob
- Silvertec bulbs

The cheapest car I have bought to date and its also been the best spec'd one as well :)

Anyway, less waffles and more photos.

DSCN1650.jpg

DSCN1651.jpg

DSCN1647.jpg

DSCN1649.jpg

DSCN1648.jpg

DSCN1646.jpg

DSCN1640.jpg

DSCN1641.jpg

?
Exactly the type of thing I want to try and pick up in August/September. But I want a Black/imola red one.

Nice car!

Mini Cooper S
Looks really smart mate! What did it cost you? Not fancy some darker side repeaters to match the headlights?

That looks mint, i would love a E46 Coupe - but being young and having to pay stupid amounts for insurance sucks.

e91 330d/type r mini
looks a tidy thing, they are built well i will give you that, im on my 4th e46 coupe and to be honest cant see where im going to go next after the m3 as they do everything i need :)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
That looks mint, i would love a E46 Coupe - but being young and having to pay stupid amounts for insurance sucks.

insurance is really reasonable i found. ok an m3 was £3400 but my baby was only £1300 FC on my own, just turned 18 and no ncb's
DSC00049.jpg

Golf R soon...
How are the alacanthra seats for wear?

They quite hard wearing the seats, they look fine considering they are 9 years old now.

Looks really smart mate! What did it cost you? Not fancy some darker side repeaters to match the headlights?

Cost me £5750 back in September, only had 64k on the clock.

I do need to do something with the side repeaters as the originals are looking tired now.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
bell! its actually the second cheapest car to insure i have owned which is odd considering i have owned about 13.

Leon Cupra 300
Really nice i loved my old 330i.. they look soo much more than they cost also!

I fancy another 325i/330i sport saloon in black.

Golf R soon...
Lovely, been waiting for you to stick some pics up actually :cool:

Whats the mpg like ... ?

Getting about 320 - 330 miles to a full tank. Trip always hangs about the 28-29 mpg mark.

That will last me two weeks so I'm fine.

Really nice i loved my old 330i.. they look soo much more than they cost also!

I fancy another 325i/330i sport saloon in black.

They do indeed, makes me look rich lol!

Even better is the fact my Dad is going to the Falkland Islands for 4 months so I get a 330ci sport convertible for the weekend :)

S3, Polo
Awesome E46! Why the 325 and not the 330? The running costs are near-identical!

insurance is really reasonable i found. ok an m3 was £3400 but my baby was only £1300 FC on my own, just turned 18 and no ncb's
DSC00049.jpg

4x M3 19's? The rears look odd to me when they're not under the bulging M3 rear arches. Looks good though!

Turbos.
Like the alcantara seats, reminds me of my CSL! You should get a CSL steering wheel, would compliment the interior nicely.

Turbos.
Or register on the CSL forum and keep your eyes peeled for S/H ones. They are often replaced by CSL owners when in reality a shampoo and cleaning session sorts them out.

BMW E92/Audi S3
I want one if these. Won't bother with the 330ci as they're not that quick. Just mega thirsty. Not worth it IMO. Love it mate .

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great mate, how does it feel in comparison with other cars you've owned?

Golf R soon...
Or register on the CSL forum and keep your eyes peeled for S/H ones. They are often replaced by CSL owners when in reality a shampoo and cleaning session sorts them out.

More money than sense those CSL owners! lol

I might just stick with that I've got to be honest, steering wheels is the other real bit of leather I have!

I want one if these. Won't bother with the 330ci as they're not that quick. Just mega thirsty. Not worth it IMO. Love it mate .

330 is much faster than the 325 & has pretty much exactly the same mpg.

Just thought you should know ;)

Have to agree the 330 and 325 do pretty much the same mpg.

My folks have a 330 convertible which I use on the weekend, for posing, and its the same but better! Feels easier to drive, the 6 speed manual box feels great and it just wants to go in every gear.

My 325 can feel a little heavy at times.

Looks great mate, how does it feel in comparison with other cars you've owned?

Can't really compare it to any of my pervious cars, the 182, mk4 r32, ep3 civic type-r or mk1 focus rs.

Its completely different., first proper coupe I've owned.

All I know is it sounds nice, its comfortable and its not bad looking :)

Leon Cupra 300
The 330's were all 5 speed manual untill they facelifted them, became 6 speed then. IIRC the 325 stayed a 5 speeder.

RE 325/330 I found the 325 manual ok but i wanted an auto and the 2.5 did struggle to pull the auto box.. Don't matter though, still an epic car and 325 has a nice ring to it. :D