ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My e46 325ci sport

Leon Cupra 300
^ Yeah if you look at 0-60 etc the 330 has much longer gearing than the 325 so not too much in it, but when you're rolling in gear the 330 is quite a lot stronger. For example my auto 330 hit 95 in 3rd gear and it only rev'd to around 6.5k

Fabia vrs tdi
I have never owned an auto not sure if I'd like to drive one, I heard the 325 auto in 4th gear it's too long.

I did consider a 330d, my step dad has a 330 m sport it's lovely.

Money wise I can prob only afford a 325 if I go for one, are autos really that bad?

Leon Cupra 300
If you look about there's plenty of 330's that are cheaper than 325's but then that 325 could be in better condition etc.

i love the autos, i wouldn't buy a manual one. but imo you need the 3.0 for the auto box.,

Fabia vrs tdi
hmm ok worth a look then, my maximum budget is 5k so would be a 330 with 120k plus on the clock which will prob ended up costing me.