ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My e60 5 Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Well this thread has been wonderful.

As ive said im a massive fan of these cars but the way the said banned person has handled himself has been ammusing to say the least.The E60 cars are cracking bits of kit and as the spec grows they just get better.Most of what has gone into these cars is filtering through to modern hatches now so there not to be sniffed at.I cant see head up display anywhere though...lol

Good luck after the ban sir,i hope you grow up a bit after this...

In the meantime,look at how cheap these are starting now...and with 1 owner...http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3777974.htm

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
im gutted i cant see a picture of the car that caused this :(

It was just a bog standard 520se with 3 series wheels that looked too small, and m badges to fool us all into thinking it was a 535i msport. I think the kid is now attending liars anonymous.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
This thread is gold.

ClioSport is weary of BWM "owners" after ollie. He got away with it for ages IIRC. This guy managed 1 day. Terrible blagger.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
They were still showing on my ipad, so uploaded to photobucket and here's a couple for those that missed this absolute object of envy...

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Tbh its not as bad as I was expecting the ///M badge is an option from new on M-sports but as we know its an SE. Could of been nice if it didnt have the peasent spec 318 m-sport wheels on it :/

Massive comedy in this thread.

The ironic thing is, in standard form, it's still a nice car tbh.

Yeah they're a bit slow ect, but still a comfy car.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Some people just go the wrong way about things... I don't suppose anybody dislikes a Bmw 520 even with questionable modifications, but the attitude stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.