ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my exhausts broken!!

clio 182
jus had my worst fear confirmed, my exhaust has broken (baffles gone and the thing connecting cat to the exhaust pipe is buggerd) so need to get a new exhaust asap!

was thinking about ordering the ultra performance one from k-tec, can anyone tell me how good these are and do they sound ok?

plus, if i ordered tomorrow (have to gather funds first lol) when do you think i will have it delivered?

thanks guys!

Cayman S Edition 1
Had my ultra performance (sports version) fitted last weekend along with a remap. being 34, the last thing I wanted was to sound like a member of the corsa brigade, and the exhaust lived up to its rep. The sound is subtle, yet throaty at the back end and EXACTLY what I was after.

I would highly recommend it mate!

RB Clio 182
I didnt get the ultra performance but i also wanted a quieter exhaust so i went for the janspeed from K-tec which im very happy with. When cruising its like the old exhaust but when you feel like putting your foot down the noise it produces is brilliant.

ohh there delivery is pretty quick usually 1-2 days to ktec if their supplier has it in stock

clio 182
well ive jus been onto ktec now and have ordered the ultra performance super sport version, they said it has a lovely burble so im getting it tomorrow, i'll let you guys know what its like:)

clio 182
yeh its their own one, well i think they had help with janspeed, i dont know how easy it is to fit im afraid, a friend who works at ATS is doing it for me

Golf GTD Mk7
Could do with a new one for mine. What is the best full exhaust system I could get. Probably sports cat to pass the mot.

clio 182
jon i can let you know tomorrow if the exhaust system is any good, i hope it is anyways, costing me £367, i cant wait to see how it sounds 2bh ;)