ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first car <3

1.4 clio dynamique
My new love! So happy I found this car, I became a little fussy when looking around and had my heart set on a red clio. It was quite cheap and in amazing condition. All I need now is to pass my test!!

2625ima.jpg

j994eg.jpg

2d9q40.jpg

Nice and clean!
2ze9s8x.jpg

I cleaned and polished it yesterday and about ten minutes after I finished a bird had sh*t on my roof. Just my luck.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks clean! I also love red cars.

I could love you also.

koi

Audi S1
Very nice 1st car, done a good job cleaning it as well. Would lose the Clio badge at the back though.

1.4 clio dynamique
Very nice 1st car, done a good job cleaning it as well. Would lose the Clio badge at the back though.

Yeah Im planning to soon. Only thing stopping me is my Mum, she says I cant change anything until I've passed my test :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
how do you know you havent driven without instruction yet. lol que every1 searching her welcome thread. lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol.

We've lost a few asw's recently.

I see the influx has begun again.

1.4 clio dynamique
Urgh! It's actually really weird that he found pictures of me from about 2-3 years ago :/ I thought they had been deleted!

1.4 clio dynamique
I think me and Teddy are gonna get the badges off later, to my Mum we are just cleaning it, she'll never notice!

Should we take the badges off as well, and bring them to you or something?

Black Clio GT
lol at the creeping in the first page...

nice car, look forward to seeing another mk3 at the northwest meets :)

Homo spec mazda
be carefull with the back one, the clips break easily, the front ones a bit of a pain too