ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Clio Cup drive

New to the site! So hello dudes

very snappy throttle response,:D excellent cornering performance,
I had a Evo IV before tuned to c 330bhp That was very quick, a beast to drive. But the cup Is sooo much more of a pleasure to drive, Firm suspension but not crashy, I love the throttle response, Power straight away as apposed to waiting for the turbo!

wicked colour very cheap to run, 35 mpg plus I imagine when I take it on track the brakes and tyres will last longer than a evos (Ive a very heavy right foot);)

If anybody is considering a cup i would whole heartedly recommend one.
Ive started the tuning already, Ive a ITG Maxogen on the way, then Ill get a de-cat and back box (I dont know where from though!) Perhaps Ill get a custom exhaust system.

WOLLOP !

Lee

BMW M2C

Welcome to Cliosport.

Glad to see you are happy with the Cup.

Definitely get it on track. :D

Nippy white cup

Welcome m8y. I still love driving my Cup after 2 years....but to really appriciate it get it on a track as Lee says!

Chris

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Couldnt agree more...

4 Cups..

Me in the middle then Jon_R (silver) and Chris.. some imposter in a 182.. LOL

and a 182 CUP (Semi imposter) dropping through Paddock..

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Do a search under Breakfast run, or something similar.. there loads of photos on here now.. + old stories of what its like..

currently posted up in the meeting section..