ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first pics of the Cup

A few little changes, maybe not to everyones taste but I like it :rasp: Went for a B-Road blast and stopped for a few quick snaps, nothing spectacular but its always good to get peoples opinions, lowering or matched inlets are on the cards...

WingSticker.gif

Rear.gif

182Side.gif

Front1.gif

Yup, quite annoying but it was destroyed and off before I got the car. On the lookout for a decent splitter but can't justify the money for a C/F one just yet.

Yup lol, wouldn't mind having paint correction but no idea on price or if there is anyone local to me that does it. If im honest I rarely notice the swirls, no where near as bad as my old valver :eek:

Arctic blue 182ff
Yup, quite annoying but it was destroyed and off before I got the car. On the lookout for a decent splitter but can't justify the money for a C/F one just yet.

I have one which is provisionally sold- but haven't heard from buyer since Friday... It's a standard cup splitter which had been repaired.

Audi TT 3.2
looks tidy, i got my splitter from peugeot was only about £30, and its a bit more flexible than the cup splitter!
IMG00072-20090524-1921.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys.

Really like that splitter, do you know what model Peugeot it comes from? Might take a trip to the scrappy and have a nose about.

Audi TT 3.2
Its off a pug 307 I think so quite a new car, so might not be many at the scrappy, its ony £30 much better than paying shed loads for the cup one from renault!