ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Flaked Clio

Burgandy 174 sport t

thats first pic makes the side look pretty bad, looks dull and a little rippled or maybe its just me

VaVa

I hate sounding like a stuck record, but the lexus lights look cheap and nasty and really let the rest of the car down. Could you not get some kind of blue lens?

Right heres my opinion, front looks cool, side skirts OTT and as for the rear, mmm chicken wire, usual generic lights and mirrors.

I could also be mistaken but doesnt the Rsi have rear disks?

Custom Clio Panache

its only a 1.2 panache with rsi side badges

looking into gettin silvatec lights for the black and gettin them tinted blue with flake ontop - unless i sell it before hand!

how r the sideksirts OTT??? there the nicest ones for phase one clios!

no they r just the original phase 3 wings, just the paint shows the curves in the body alot better!

well there all curvy/chunky stick out and have chicken wire in, something along the lines of Rsi skirts would look very nice but at the end of the days its all down to peoples opinions, so if you like it then hey..

Custom Clio Panache

wat would b wrong with a "bloke" driving this car may i ask??

dont think a girl would b named Steve, would b surprised if they were like!!!

Custom Clio Panache

the RSi skirts r too small, they dont sit level with the front/back bumper so will look higher at side of car. these were skirts iw as gonna get no matter wat kit i was buyin as i thought these were the nicest

every1 is entitled 2 there opinion whether it b good or bad, not alot o ppl like it but its no their car, i like it n im proud of the work that me n my dad have carried out (not a bodyshop) and also a proud Clio owner :D

Not a Clio

heres my 2 pence.

Flake looks tacky, like some kids vandalised it with glitter and superglue (dont like flake on any car or colour)

Too much mesh, maybe black mesh wouldnt stand out so much.

Like the vents.
Gold alloys look mint.
Colour coding looks good.
Skirts look good.
Lexus lights dont look too bad with that blue.
Not sure on the stickers.
Dont think the front bumper quite suits it.
M3 mirrors are very 2003/4

Can see youve put a lot of effort into the car.
Drive safe.

IMO i like it, i respect the the ideas ya have created n visioned on ya car n the hard work u n ya dad have put in to achieve wot is in the pictures n the money u have saved not forking out on the labour:D, modifying cars as i see it is about individuality!

everyone has opinions n tastes, its a part of wot makes the world go round:) but wot it all boils down to in the end is that if u like it n u feel proud of your accomplishment everytime u get in that drivers seat then in the end thats all that matters

good luck with ya car mate:)

Street Triple R

I think i agree with Simon really, looks like its been vandalised by some kid with a load of glitter

Mate, i really like it, the front end looks perfect in my opinion, but again i am not to sure on the lexus lights. if you are changin them, then great!! but u shouldnt care what everyone else thinks, its whether u like it that matters. - justin

172 M69 eater

i like it mate, imo theres 2 things that could make it better

black wheels and standard lights

other than that i love it, u gotta be original!

I like it mate! very nice!!!

i would just say change the rear lights, dont really suit the car!

looks good tho! i wanted that holograph put in mine!