ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My latest edition - New SEAT Leon FR 1.4tsi

Racing Blue 182
So it's been a while since I last posted and I have had a couple of cars since then.

My last post was of my Audi S3 http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...of-my-new-Audi-S3-Black-Edition-in-Ibis-White

Since then, I decided to join my work loan car scheme meaning I get a new VAG car every six months at extremely reasonable prices.

My first car on the scheme was a SEAT Ibiza FR 2.0tdi

null.png

Next with the arrival of our first child, I got an Ibiza FR ST 1.6tdi (I must have been drunk when I ordered this)

null-1.png

About a month ago I picked up this, my new Leon FR 1.4tsi 5 door. What an amazing car. Power delivery is great for a 140bhp engine. I picked options of 18inch wheels and the tech pack (full LED headlight, DAB and Navigation). The media system is fantastic with a great touch screen control.

null-9.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-6.jpg

null-12.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-4.jpg

I would definitely recommend one of these to anyone.

Next car on order for December - New Leon SC 3 door FR 1.8tsi with the same options in red!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Lol at a new car every six months.
So as you go to pick your new car up, do you order your next one while you are there??

Racing Blue 182
How does it not cost you loads to do that?

I work for a company that works on behalf of VWG. Basically I pay a monthly amount (less than £160 a month for the Leon) and have no other costs except insurance. They then sell the cars on to VWG dealers as used stock!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
what other costs would there be apart from insurance?

Nice deal that though!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Random one, does your USB port give off power? Seems a pointless feature to me.

RS6 C7
Looks identical to the new A3 in many places,

I loved my new / old A3! They are a massive improvement over the old chassis.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
That looks quite nice, the interior looks really smart.

If your not bothered about owning a car then those type of schemes are perfect. The same as people who work for Nissan get, but the Nissan scheme also coveres insurance too.

Any jobs going :D

Are you restricted in anyway to what you can have does it have to be a seat ?

Love the new shape Leon with the LED lights

Racing Blue 182
We get restricted as to what the group require. I can order Audis, VWs, Skodas or Seats. The seats are better value for money, but will probably get an Audi next

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Have seen a few of these going about, think its a great looking car! Interior looks really nice aswell

320d
Not bad a new car every six months. I feel I'd get a little fed up of just changing to very similar cars every six month.

The Leon is really nice. I'm running a Ibiza FR TDI at the minute.

Passat
Your car insurance company must love you changing your car so frequently

What difference does it make?

My mate had a similar deal with his work but was restricted to Honda Civics. Every six months, another bloody Civic. It's great in many respects, but it'd do my head in.

What difference does it make?

My mate had a similar deal with his work but was restricted to Honda Civics. Every six months, another bloody Civic. It's great in many respects, but it'd do my head in.

Most insurance company's I'd expect them to either charge you to amend your policy or charge extra depending on the car it's a valid consideration

Racing Blue 182
Not bad a new car every six months. I feel I'd get a little fed up of just changing to very similar cars every six month.

The Leon is really nice. I'm running a Ibiza FR TDI at the minute.

Maybe yeh...although I would always stick with something in the VW group at the moment, and they are all kind of the same