ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My liquid yellow 182

got them allready straight through stainleesteel 3and a half tail pipes sounds mean and angry as f**k lol p.s i mean loud from rms prestwick and k&n induction kit

dk

911 GTS Cab

really do like liquid yellow, seems to be a lot of people going for it now, didnt used to be many about when it first came out.

Love it, especially the black and white pic!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Love that colour...looks fantastic !!......wondered when you were going to put your pics up Amie :D

they both look lovely :cry:

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Ang on 08 June 2005

Love that colour...looks fantastic !!......wondered when you were going to put your pics up Amie :D

they both look lovely :D
OPPS !!! didnt see that...my mistake, sorry

Renaultsport 220T

Saw one coming into Brands on Sunday, we had Black, Blue and Yellow, all together. Looked really good! You cannot miss the yellow one, you will get lots of attention!!! :D

never ever been stopped with my plate but when i picked the car up 3 weeks ago it was going 2 take 1 week longer for cherish transfer....

f**k so i went and picked car up with the o5 plate and put my private plate c7acy on anyway and took the risk if i got stopped lol got stopped last week for speeding long story and i mean long story...

so my 05 plate back on cops not 2 happy lol

do paper work today lol for private reg...

p.s take pics inside car tomorrow of recaros and exhausts post it straight away.........