ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 'Marmite' stickered car.....update

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Added some more stickers to the 'sticker mobile'.....starting to build up the look/colour scheme I am going for! Still have to add rear stripe to tailgate, and the pistonhead logos I want to add, amongst others.

I think the rear bumper needs some more stickers farther out to 'widen' the look of the car. It seems to narrow it from the concentration of the stickers in the middle....

I like it but I am very aware it is not to the tastes of the general CS masses.....so:

If you dont like it......dont comment....simple!

Love and kisses,
Rob

;)

4059347538_39bb74eeef_b.jpg

4058605791_682e54b395_b.jpg

4058602857_4a66085395_b.jpg

4059342308_4b8eb9fa3a_b.jpg

you have to expect freedom of speech, while its best not to be negative sometimes its hard not to be...

you genuinely seem happy, it doesnt stop others noting that its been hit with an old chelsea strip.

less is often more :)

I like the idea, I dont like the result.

IMO the overlapping R26.R decals over the ClioCup decals doesnt work.

Two 0 Shitx
Side one isn't too bad but still would look better without imo, atleast take all the bumper stickers off and the two on the bonnet just look out of place, if the look your going for is the tacky chav look then carry on :approve:

S4 Avant
I can see the idea, racing livery is something people always try to replicate. In theory it should look good, but you've missed the mark by several miles.

200 Gordini
Not my thing but loose the eibach, elf and pistonhead stickers to make a bit a bit more acceptable (imo of course)

Agreed, take the small stickers off at least. Looks like you are just sticking any stickers you find on there, a couple of shineys next lol.

Whats going on on the roof?

200 Gordini
Got.. got.. got.. got.. got.. NEED!!1!!!!11! got.. got....

Anywho, if you like it then thats all that matters :)

Trophy #490
Jesus! How many stickers in total!? Not for me, shame cos it'd look lovely without them aswell.

Cupra
Looks nice and clean.

You'll look back one day and think "WTF was I doing?". But as long as you are happy now, it doesn't really matter. Its not permanent either so no harm done.

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
For it to be Marmite someone has to like it...and I don't see that happening.