ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mates offered me his old MBP for £400 anygood?

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Hi guys my mates offered me his old MBP as I'm pissed off with my crappy pc and I'm after a laptop not really sure what I'm looking at in specs etc but he's just sent me this is it any good? Sorry for being so thick.

520f4291-609d-0b85.jpg

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Cheers for your quick reply are they ok or are there problems on the early ones ?

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Not that I would know of but all the Apple heads in here will give you a good run down on the MBP when they see this thread. Worth the money if you want a MBP I suppose.

I'm not a fan of the Mac2Sell site. It seems to massively undervalue a lot of things compared to what things actually sell for on eBay and the likes.

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Yer spose abit of info would help lol.

Well I'm after it to use for dj'ing like Controlling the decks, recording mix's
As I don't want the laptop to crash while I'm using it I'm thinking MBP and also pos using it to write tracks on in the future. Also need to burn cd's etc. Also just normal laptop use like the net.

Mk2 Golf GTI
I use Serato Scratch Live on a 2010 13", 2.4ghz core 2 duo and 4gb ram.

Never skips a beat.

Screen size is fine for DJing. I try not to look at the screen too much anyway and just got by ear. If you want to produce just hook it up to an external monitor as even a 15" screen isn't great for that sort of stuff.