ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk1 Clio pics

Civic Type-R

Looks really nice :) May I suggest smoked side repeaeters and colour coding the door handles n wing mirrors :D

Aye im tempted to do the handles soon, does anyone know if i could take apart the headlight and spray the inside black to give a smoked effect? not sure whether it will look any good or still be legal...hmm

Rb 182

Looking good mate, get the handles done, was surprised how much of a diffrence it made on my Mk1. And some clear/smoked side reapeters.

Dave

cheers, as i say its just to put me on for now, wouldnt mind a mk3 next :) front could be abit lower too, same springs as my old 1.9d had on but this engine weighs nothing!

Desperate for a bigger engine, does anyone know how easy it is to convert to a valver or willy engine? tried searching forums but not much luck!

Beetle

think there was a thread on it a while ago, youll need to change a lot of stuff including suspension work cos the engines a hell of a lot heavier, if i recall correctly theres some people on here who have already done this/are in the process of doing it but cant remember who they are