ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk2 clio 1.6

clio mk2 1.6 16v
okay thought i would start a thread of my clio and how its going!

here is how it first looked when i brought it in april
myclio1.jpg

myclio2.jpg

since then havent really done much YET lol

first of all got a k&n induction kit
104_0103.jpg

104_0117.jpg

and then i added some new 17" fox rs jk4s
104_0115.jpg

104_0104.jpg

104_0116.jpg

and then last week i re sprayed me front clio badge and rear 'clio' badge in satin black!
104_0121.jpg

104_0120.jpg

104_0123.jpg

104_0124.jpg

104_0125.jpg

now im just bidding on rs front grill and ordering vmaxx coilovers next weekend!
comments please lol

clio mk2 1.6 16v
cheers yeah trying to find somewhere to get it sprayed sont think i would feel confident to do it myself lol

Clio Dynamique Noir
Satin black badges look good and yeah colour code..How much are the v-maxx's costing you?..if you dont mind me asking :eek:

Clio 1.2 51 Mk2 Ph2
Where are you getting your rs grill from i cant find one anywhere or am i just looking in the wrong place

clio mk2 1.6 16v
mate having same problem emailed cliospares and some other companys but no one is getting back to me!!

clio mk2 1.6 16v
cheers mate! and yeah vmaxx coilovers are £399 i think well thats cheapest i have seen them for:S lool

Clio Dynamique Noir
Ye think i might have to get myself some :approve: wheres the cheapest youve seen them?

clio mk2 1.6 16v
ordered my exhaust last night from ktec but they called me up and aint in stock got to wait about 2 weeks :( and still on the look for rs grille and local paint sprayer :)

Jap Box
Don't bother emailing cliospares, give them a ring :) way more helpful on the phone to you!

Given ebay a look? Usually few grills on there

clio mk2 1.6 16v
yeah bidding on one on ebay dont know how hig to bid lol dunno how much i could get one for i will give them a call tommorow if they open thanks

clio mk2 1.6 16v
when my exhaust comes what do people recomend using axle stands or little ramps ? or just jack it up? lol i have jack but nothing else lol

clio mk2 1.6 16v
got a quote for the whole car to be colour coded like handles, spoiler, side strips and front and back bit lol £470 inc vat lol he said its a days work and that it needs a special primer lol thats alot tho right?

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
If that's them doing the prep work too then that ain't bad tbh... Is that a full respray of both bumpers?

The cars platinum right... Its just grey primer you need

clio mk2 1.6 16v
dunno im going to have to check what the exact colour is lol dunno how tho lol and no just the black strip on the front and back

clio mk2 1.6 16v
If that's them doing the prep work too then that ain't bad tbh... Is that a full respray of both bumpers?

The cars platinum right... Its just grey primer you need

im not sure what colour the car is im going to have to check that some how lol and not the whole bumper just the black strips..

306 GTI-6
Why not try Renault for the RS Grill, about the same price as on Ebay iirc, and its weird that they seem to be able to get them as i think its them who make them? ;)

clio mk2 1.6 16v
called renault today they cost 56 pound from there but they said they dont think it would fit my car:S ? im sure it would right? and just ordered my vmaxx coilovers :p

306 GTI-6
Yeah it will definitely fit. The guy at mine said the same thing to me and so I bought it from another dealer.

When my car went in for work, i pointed out the grill to him.

It will fit mate, took me about 10 minutes.

clio mk2 1.6 16v
also got my vmaxx coilovers today :D:D just need to fit them now :S lool might have a go tommorow lol

clio mk2 1.6 16v
fitted the my coilovers today took about 4 hours in the end did the back and then had to ride my bike about 3 miles to get some spring compressors and then got back and fitted the fronts to find that my tyres rub the front springs :( so then got back on my bike and biked to halfords to get some 9.5mm spacers for the front. got back and now sorted lol just took a while setting them up! front goes so low!! the back dont seem so diff maybe lil lower but want it lower:( will add some pics probly tommorrow now! thanks for the comments ppl! lol

clio mk2 1.6 16v
i think its looking alright now might be a future thought when i get my sub back in will bring it down again aswell lol