ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172 Cup track car.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
RS Clio #9 (in 6 years)

As some of you may or may not know, I'm building a Ph1 track car:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?694712-Gaz-s-Ph1-track-project

There's 4 of us involved so one car was never going to be enough.

Picked up a cracking Cup today and will be in my possession on Saturday.

Few pics:

null-78.jpg

null-77.jpg

null-76.jpg

null-75.jpg

null-74.jpg

Car is currently on Bilstein coilovers but they're coming off before I take delivery.

The Cup will be ran 100% standard with the exception of the F1's and a bit of minor strippage. We've already spent our modification budget on the Ph1 haha!

​Gaz.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Up here mate. I'm sure the current owners will show face at some point.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Love cups :cool: owned one new in 2003 was an awesome little car and felt so quick back then

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You have far to much money Gaz......lol

Would love a cup at some point.

225 meg
Has john drove any of these yet ano he was itching for one after SFCS at KH last year, that new edition looks tidy

225 meg
I'm the same gaz theres just something special about them a was gutted when a got rid of mine need to get another one in my life lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Oh that looks nice Gaz, Looks familair. I've allready rubbed my bellend over the steering wheel for you xx

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Too many politics. Going it alone. The Ph1 will be broke sooner rather than later.