ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 182

PH1 172
Loved the cup to bits, but with lack of abs/traction control etc. it was going to be hard to sell. So on seeing this other car i put mine up to gather interest. the day it goes in the autotrader 4 or 5 phone calls, guy comes on thursday night, leaves deposit pays me the rest on friday! Car gone!

I knew i had to have another 172/182 just a full fat. When i saw this one i knew it was exactly what i wanted!

Well the car doesnt need much introduction real credit to Harry, and i am delighted to be the new owner and to look after it and treat it well from now on! :D

Some pics i took, up to dates ones tomorrow :D

080.gif

070.gif

057.gif

Ross

"Navy" N17 TWO
A real head turner and a VERY nice example, a credit to Harry indeed!
It is ugly to people who aren't into their cars much and say "stupid colour"

I didn't actualy like LY myself until I spotted this car at the Audio Advice show last summer :eek:
MUST be seen, and it better be looked after!

Keep it shiney-side up lad :)

ST
Best LY no end...

This one had a cage in it the last pics i seen?? Or am i thinking of a different one??

Shed.
A real head turner and a VERY nice example, a credit to Harry indeed!
It is ugly to people who aren't into their cars much and say "stupid colour"

I didn't actualy like LY myself until I spotted this car at the Audio Advice show last summer :eek:
MUST be seen, and it better be looked after!

Keep it shiney-side up lad :)

exactly. Keep it as mint as it is, the car looks gorgeous.

PH1 172
some pics i took tonight after a couple of changes inside - got it with standard interior!
so took few photos with a friend in my favourite photo spot! car also got washed and a coat of paintwork cleanser!
clioA.gif

clioC.gif

clioI.gif

clioG.gif

clioE.gif

clioH.gif

clioF.gif

clioB.gif

clioD.gif

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
If I said I wasn't jealous i'd be lying.
I'd have that car over a V6 and R26 anyday :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Will be...... on GAZ iirc. Still, looks the shizzle!!!

Dont change a thing externally on that, if so the Cliosport boyz will be round ;)